Eden Economic Development Corporation
P.O. Box 915, Eden, Texas 76837
Notice is hereby given that the Board of the Eden Economic Development Corporation will hold a meeting on Wednesday, June 5, 2013 at 12:00 noon in the Eden City Hall meeting room.
1. Call to order.
2. Approve minutes of the April 5, 2013 and May 30, 2013 meetings.
3. Accept the treasurer's monthly report.
4. Review and approve expenses.
5. Public Hearing and consideration of renewing the 2-Year Grant/Loan to the Eden Community Child Care Center funding incentive in the amount of $24,000 for job creation.
6. Public Hearing and consideration of allocating an additional $5,000 to the Façade Improvement Program under the current program's terms and policy
7. Executive Session under Texas Government Code Section 551.078 to deliberate an offer of financial or other incentive to Jeff and Rebecca Bunger DBA Goose Feathers.
8. Public Hearing and consideration of a Grant to Jeff and Rebecca Bunger DBA Goose Feathers for building improvements and equipment related to a new business in the Central Business District.
I hereby certify that the original copy of the above notice was posted on the front entrance door of the city office, a place convenient and readily accessible to the general public, at least 72 hours preceding the time of the meeting. During the course of the meeting, should a discussion of any item on the agenda be held in executive or closed session, the board may convene in such session by law. Request for sign interpretive services are available upon request received at least 48 hours prior to the meeting. Please contact this office at 869-2211.
Posted before 5:00 pm on May 31, 2013
Barbara Stansberry, EEDC Secretary