OFFICIAL Parade Entry Form
Theme : TBA
Saturday, September 23, 2017 at 10 A.M.
Please complete and return this form to:
Rebecca Bunger or Chamber of Commerce Office
P.O. Box 367
Eden, Texas 76837
Name: (Individual, Club, Family, Business, or Organization)
City, State, Zip:_________________________________________________________
Circle Category of Entry
Floats: Commercial Non-Commercial Family
Length of Float:_________________________________________________________
Scooter Bike Golf Cart Other
Individual Club Horse Drawn Family Group
Clubs Scouts Individuals Family Group
Description of Entry:___________________________________________________
(use back if more space is needed)
Deadline for entry: Wednesday, September 21st
1. Speed of entries in the parade and control of traffic will be under the direction of the Police department. Parade committee members will be along the route to offer assistance.
2. No parking will be allowed on the street along the parade route until parade is over.
3. Parade entries should be in place by 9:30 a.m. Position numbers will be assigned and the parade line-up coordinator will place the floats and other entries in the order they will proceed for the parade.
4. Parade Judges will begin judging as the parade commences @ 10:00 a.m. This is the only time judging that will take place.
5. All entries will stay in their assigned places until instructed by the Parade coordinator.
6. For the safety of all involved no cars will be allowed to drive in the parade lineup area to drop off participants. A parade committee member will be available to direct everyone to their positions.
7. Identification must be placed on both sides of the entries in order to be seen on both sides of the street.
8. The parade route will begin at the First Baptist Church (FBC) and end on East Blanchard Street along the Eden Housing Authority area.
9. All children must be picked up by parents/guardians at the end of the parade route.
1. The float must be properly identified.
2. The float needs to be in place at the FBC no later than 9:30 to be ready for judging at 10:00 a.m.
3. The float will be judged one time as the parade begins.
4. The float and all other entries should adhere to the theme
5. All participants must abide by the directions of the parade coordinator and staff.