Millersview is at the junction of Farm roads 765 and 2134, near the West Fork of Mustang Creek and twelve miles southeast of Paint Rock in Concho County. It was named for Edward D. Miller, who, with Henry Barr, founded the settlement. The first school in the area was called the Mustang school and was on Mustang Creek seven miles northeast of Millersview. In 1907-08 the school in Millersview had ninety-two students and two teachers. A post office opened at the community in 1903 and was still open today. In 1908 promotional literature for the county credited Millersview with a windmill and a Woodmen of the World lodge. The population had reached 160 by 1914, when the town had three churches, three mercantile stores, a grocer, a gin and grain, hay, and feed enterprise. The number of residents was reported as 300 by 1931 but dropped to 100 by 1933. In 1940 the school had eight teachers for elementary and high school grades. The population subsequently declined, in part because of the drought from 1950 to 1956. The high school was closed after the 1957-58 school year. In 1963, with a report population of 175, Millersview had five churches and four businesses, in addition to the 3 school and post office. By 1989 the school had been closed, and students attend classes in Eden. From 1979 to 2000 a population of 175 was reported at Millersview.
Millersview has an annual Veterans Day luncheon in honor of the County's veterans each year on November 11th.